Friday, September 9, 2011

Unique Gifts: Pieces of U.S. to Bring Back Home

The act of giving gifts is truly one of the greatest experience. The happiness brought by this act can be seen in both the giver and the receiver. This is why I thought of giving my family unique gifts in their upcoming visit.

Excitement is already building up upon me just waiting for their arrival. Only the best would be contained in these gifts they will receive. The gifts will be my sign of gratitude for their help as I venture into motherhood.

I am looking at giving them something valuable and historical in nature. I plan to give seven gifts for each of my family members to bring back home.

For father, I bought him a replica of the White House as he has always been into rare and unusual things. The face he had upon seeing the miniature building was one priceless moment. He also got a glass-enclosed Statue of Liberty replica, which is something that can easily catch one's attention. It is a good gift to give as it is one of the most famous landmarks in the U.S. The penny spent on this expensive piece became more worth it after seeing his joy.

The American Craft Ribbon was an instant hit for my homemaker mother. The ribbon features a special gloss and unique designs found on each of the ribbon's side. This will be very helpful in her flower arrangement business, particularly for bride's bouquets. The bride's beauty is sure to shine brighter with the crafted ribbon.

A marquetry-designed box is what I desire to gift my soon-to-be married sister. This is a great gift for her as mother plans to give her jewelry for her special day. The one I picked was a box that shows the intricate process of creating marquetry art.

I also gave dad a masterpiece from great painter Sharma Shari. Her natural and beautiful depiction of America in her ancient masterpiece is what made her renowned. While an expensive gift to take home, dad was glad to receive something so artsy.

A beautiful bronze sculpture of a dancer is another treasure worth giving. Especially those pieces that are made from pure bronze that gives out a natural luster. It will definitely be a piece that many would come to admire.

A Christmas stocking was also put into the list of items they will be bringing back home for them to experience an authentic American holiday. I made sure that they are unique and captivating when it is displayed. It is hard to come by with a traditional American looking stocking at home, that is why this would be a perfect gift to be brought back home.

It was such a nice and fulfilling experience to join my parents to shop in their very short stay. It was even more fulfilling to know that they were able to bring home traditional American items. These items will definitely evoke memories of their short stay with me.

This article was written by Rachael Celia Berlie and Ryan Monton of MarqART Gift Shop. Our jewelry boxes show unique wood grain patterns and colors assembled into beautiful designs of breathtaking beauty. A fine addition to your dressing table or as a gift. Please visit http://www.marqartgiftshop.com to browse & buy exotic jewelry boxes that will give you a lifetime of pleasure!

No comments:

Post a Comment